Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I’m the invisible girl living next door
I'm the invisible girl drinking coffee alone across the street
I'm the invisible girl studying alone in the library
I'm the invisible girl singing in the shower
The one who always walks on the sideway
They say she never came here
She never lived here
I'm the one pouring tears at night
Smothering the sobs with a pillow tight
I'm the one doing everything right
But no one ever noticed that
They never see me, never hear me
They never know me, never cared
I party with imaginary friends
Where I'm the mistress of laughs and dance
I’m the one living a thousands lives, inside my mind
No one heard my thoughts,
No one cared for my believes
No one knew my phone number;
No one knows where I live.
Don't want to be a shadow in the street any more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home