Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sometime's the hardest times in life,
are the most simple of choices;

I have my house, a roof and life.
I have my girl, near enough my wife.
I have a heater, water and food.
I have my happiness, no need to brood.

There's nothing in life of which to complain,
yet study and work drives me insane.

I'm sick to my ears of this boring crap;
and walking around like a useless sap.

I HAVE POTENTIAL WHY CAN'T YOU SEE?
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OVERLOOKING ME?

When will I get MY chance to shine,
to use this knowledge that's surely mine???

When will I get the chance to show,
all of the things about which I know?

When will I get the chance to be,
a little more...

A little more like me...

By Luke(y) Skinner 13/4/06

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

I like it :)

8:58 AM  
Blogger olivebranch said...

thx :)

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home