Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A piece of the puzzle.

A life full of promises,
That I must struggle to keep;
A heart full of hope,
And eyes that weep.

I’m left here not thinking,
And I’m feeling your pain;
And wondering how on earth,
You’re not completely insane.

Wondering where I fit, in this big puzzle;
Wondering how I’ll ever, be a piece of this puzzle.

I’m left seeing nothing,
And it’s startlingly clear;
A blank slate to start with
Is it ever coming near?

When someday the time,
Dawns for us to unite;
To meet one another,
And band together in flight?

And then on that day,
a missing piece joins the puzzle-
and then on that day will I be a piece of the puzzle?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex the Walker said...

I just read this poem by chance and I realise that your writing is grate! I 'd like write you more, but I can not. I don't know well English. I can only read, or listening.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home