Monday, July 23, 2007

World of Mine

Can I have a world of mine?
Where no one to disturb my peace of mind.
To go on with my thoughts and reach the line
Where that world of living and the dreams bind.
Having my own sphere I would think
How can I make it perfect with no defect?
I would make it like Plato's Utopia
To enjoy sonnets, music and philosophy
And all the legends of prophets and queens.
But hold on a minute, with whom would I share it?
In this time, these are no one's interest.
So let me go back to the real world and stick
To the silly things that everybody would pick.

1 Comments:

Blogger olivebranch said...

I like it a lot though the flow still needs a little work and the "would" should be replaced with "world" ehehehehe

great idea and good working; maybe a few to many words or a few to little words here and there...


Luke(y)

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home